The Griffin Toolkit User’s group is formed by like minded professionals dedicated to continual process improvements at coal-fired generation units and the general process control industry. The two day educational and networking event will provide an opportunity to listen to current users and their experience with implementing real-time applications in the Griffin Toolkit.
Call for Papers
Have a story to share? Please submit an abstract to one of the conference coordinators list below.
Sessions are available to learn more about using the Griffin Toolkit. Please indicate your interest in the following topics and let us know of additional topics of interest to you.
- Implementing a Combustion Optimization System.
- Implementing a Knowledge Based Sootblowing systems.
- Implementing a PAC federate control algorithm for 30 days targets
- How to create a real-time application with using graphical programming
Proposed panel sessions include
- Outside the box, new applications and what tools are needed.
- R&D – new features adding value to users.
Dates and Location
Users and non-users are welcome to attend. Current users of the Griffin Toolkit may attend for free with pre-registration. Non-users may attend the full two day session for $1,100.
Here is the registration page.
For more information, please contact us by email at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org